Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

4 Year Pictures

 

Today was the last nice day for the week and I finished Samuel’s Easter tie yesterday so we put Molly down for her nap, got dressed up and headed outside for a few pictures.  I may have bribed him with some root beer and candy during rest time.  It didn’t hurt that he was pretty excited about wearing a tie like Daddy.  Found the pattern and instructions for the tie here.  It was a very easy project and much cheaper than Penney’s!

IMG_2341IMG_2353

Future model?

IMG_2365

IMG_2373

IMG_2381

You have to squeeze in at least one silly shot.

IMG_2388

IMG_2394

He lasted about 10 minutes and I just snapped pics like crazy as long as he would let me.  He even did the poses I asked him too.  Candy and root beer is persuasive!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...