Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th of July

I didn’t get a lot of pictures this year.  We were at the church on the front lawn which is surrounded by parking lot and the beach front highway so I was a little busy chasing Samuel around and making sure he remembered to stay on the grass.  Just in case we haven’t mentioned it before—he’s a busy fella.  I guess he could walk pretty well last year too but he wasn’t running quite as fast and I wasn’t a month away from having a baby. 

IMG_7282

Watching the fireworks.

IMG_7299IMG_7301IMG_7304IMG_7306

On Tuesdays our local theatre shows older movies for $3 which includes popcorn and a drink.  I’m always looking for things for us to do in the heat so I thought we would try it out this morning.  He did pretty good until the popcorn ran out and then he was more interested in climbing the stairs than watching Kung Fu Panda.  So we only made it about halfway through the show.  Maybe we’ll try again next year.

IMG_7310

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...