Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Nursery

For the past couple of weeks I have been feverishly searching through ideas on Pinterest, sewing, hotgluing and making big messes trying to get Molly’s nursery ready.  So here are the results:

IMG_7317

View from the closet.

IMG_7318

View from the door.

IMG_7319

Another view from the door.

IMG_7321

Standing by the window.

IMG_7322

View from the bed.

IMG_7323

Mobile.  The pink appears a little darker in the picture than in real life.

IMG_7325

I saw this idea on Etsy and they wanted $10 for the file so that you could print the picture.  I decided to do it myself in Photoshop.  Again, the color is a little off but you get the idea.

IMG_7326

Bow holder!  Yippee!

IMG_7328

Another pinterest idea.

IMG_7329

New bed and bedding.  Thank you, Grammy!

IMG_7330

Bunting.

 

I’d love to tell you more but someone is hollering, “Mommy where are you?” upstairs.  More later.

3 comments:

Grammy said...

Stef, Everything looks so pretty. I really love all the things you added. You did a great job. I am very pleased with the window topper, it turned out better than I thought it would. Love Mom (Grammy)

Mindy said...

I love it! So cute!

Jen said...

The room is so beautiful, Stef! I've always thought that if you could bottle up nesting energy you'd make a fortune selling it. Amazing what hormones can do. I can't wait to meet Molly! Samuel is going to be a great big brother.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...