Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Drugstore Deals!


4 tooth brushes
5 family size brownie mixes
1 pack of gum
2 tubes of toothpaste
1 foundation
1 powder
Total: $2.10

I haven't blogged much about drug store deals but the Burns sisters were showing me up! Ha! So I just wanted to show you the great deals we got today at CVS and Rite Aid. We got everything at CVS except for the make-up which we got at Rite Aid. If they have a BOGO sale you can pair that with a BOGO coupon and get two items for free! So I got foundation and powder for $0.70. Just had to pay tax. At CVS my total was $0.26 before tax. My goal is to pay no more than a quarter for tooth paste. I've got a pretty good stockpile now so I can slow down on the hunt for toothpaste deals. Brownie mixes are nice to have on hand in the summer so I was excited to see these 5/$5 today when I was looking for a "filler" to get up to a $20 total so I could use a specific coupon. I always heard how wonderful CVS is and I am seeing why the bargain bloggers love this store so much. I do too! I'm still learning the ropes at Rite Aid but they have some good deals too.

3 comments:

Kaycee said...

Oh my goodness, what great deals! Some of my friends are into couponing, and it looks like you can get some great prices on different items! I am so excited that we will be somewhat closer to you guys now! It brings back memories of the good ol' days! :) I love the photoshop pictures you posted! I've been keeping my eyes on photoshop, and deciding if I should take the plunge and buy it. Awesome picts!!

Kim Garner said...

Wow!! Great job Stef! You got some awesome bargains! I wish we lived closer so we could bargain shop together:)

Jen said...

Great job, Stef! I just started shopping at Rite Aid about a year ago. It seems like they have one good week a month and it's a really good week when it happens. I love how they regularly have $5/$25 coupons.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...