Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

The pumpkin with the pumpkin. This is after the hat and mitten attempt. He didn't care for either. I can't really blame him--I had to work pretty hard to get the hat snapped around his neck so it was probably feeling a little tight.
This pumpkin is so neat!

I was in Penney's yesterday and a woman asked me if my shirt had a little Mexican man with a sombrero on it. ???? I don't know.
And finally, the little jack o'lantern with Daddy.
Samuel had a fun halloween. We had a steady stream of trick-or-treaters and went through 4 1/2 big bags of candy. We had more children come to our door than we've ever had before. I'm guessing about 150 in all. Our street looked like a parade was going on. We had some friends over to watch the game and they brought their candy too. I was glad because we would have run out in about 30 minutes. And I thought I bought too much!
Hope you all enjoyed the extra hour of sleep. Samuel didn't quite get that concept.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...