Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Snowed In


We're on our second day of staying in the house due to bad weather. Maybe the Lord is preparing me for a move to the south with all this yucky early snow. By March I'll be begging to leave here! I've listened to lots of Focus on the Family and Family Life Today radio programsand watched plenty of Hulu shows. Thank goodness for the internet! Since we had all the time in the world for breakfast Samuel tried some toast cut into strips. He liked it, especially with some yogurt on it. I'm trying to introduce him to some finger foods. Yesterday I steamed some carrot sticks until they were like mush and he ate those too. He seemed to like them better than pureed carrots. I can't really blame him. Cheerios are also a new favorite and a great distraction while I'm trying to make dinner.
Tomorrow is supposed to be nicer so we're heading to the mall for some free Chick-fil-a and $10 off a $10 purchase at Penneys. And Saturday we will actually get to see the OSU/Texas game. Go Pokes!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...