Pages

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Sweet Sleep

 

I had a rare opportunity this morning, the opportunity to make it to church a few minutes early!  Why is that you ask?  Well the two big ones spent the night with Grammy and went to her church  So my only responsibility was to get myself and one baby ready and out the door by 8:40.  But then I walked into that one baby’s room at 8:20 and she was sleeping so peacefully.  The house was quiet and no one was climbing into bed with her.  So I tiptoed out to grab the camera and snap a few shots before disturbing that precious babe.  And it was so worth it.  Because guess what?  My fifth graders are already used to me sliding into my seat at 9:07, coffee in hand and breathless from the mad dash of drop off.  And now I will remember that sleeping face 20 years down the road.IMG_3296IMG_3299IMG_3300IMG_3303IMG_3304IMG_3306IMG_3307IMG_3308

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...