Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

Monday Monday

I recently  read a post about embracing the little moments of motherhood.  And what better way than capturing them on “film”?  So I moved the camera to the kitchen so it would be ready at any moment.  This morning the bed head and silly giggles were just too hard to resist….so we had a little fu n on this lazy Monday morning. 

IMG_1270

Did you know car pancakes taste better than round ones?

IMG_1277

Good morning!

IMG_1284

 

IMG_1285

This is his serious face.  He doesn’t understand why it always makes me laugh.

IMG_1294

If she could talk, she’d be saying, “put that thing down and get me another pancake!!” She loves to eat.

IMG_1295

Oh, that hair! 

IMG_1304

 

IMG_1311 copy

IMG_1312 copy

Technically, this is a terrible photo but I think it’s one of my favorites.

IMG_1319

And a little later I was trying to pack the kids’ closets and Molly decided to help sort the laundry.  She’s so sweet.  She also emptied Samuel’s drawers.  So the closet isn’t packed yet.

IMG_1325

And Samuel made a tent.  We did finally make it out of our jammies by lunch.

 

A good Monday for sure.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...