Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Birthday

 

IMG_8638

Cori made the cake.  It was beautiful AND delicious.

IMG_8644

I’m getting old, I needed some help with my candles.

IMG_8651

Look at that fuzzy head!

IMG_8668

Poor Molly got hot and had to shed her pants.

IMG_8675

Mike got me a necklace with each of the kids initials.  The letters have their birthday stamped on it.

IMG_8682

He also ordered some LL Bean house shoes.

IMG_8685

Samuel’s card.  I love this picture.  We should have named him Michael Jr.

IMG_8690

The entertainment for the evening…Samuel danced!

IMG_8699

Flowers from Mike

1 comment:

Kay said...

Aww Happy Birthday Stefanie! You are NOT getting old.

What a sweet gift from Mike. I hope and pray he is doing well. We think of him often.

Molly is getting SO big! How did that happen? She seriously is mini Samuel. lol.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...