Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Girly things and Mowing

IMG_6604

I made a little onsie dress for the new baby this week.  I love these dresses which I found here.  They are great because you can make them in an afternoon and there are so many variations that you can do.  I made one for each of our three nieces too and I’m thinking a fall and Christmas dress are in order soon.  It’s fun to start seeing some pink in our house! 

 

IMG_6598

And no post is complete without a Samuel pic.  He wants to be outside helping Daddy anytime Mike is out there but he’s afraid of the mower.  This is how I found them yesterday after Mike got home from work.  Mommy rescued Daddy and we watched from the safety of the porch.  But I had to take a quick picture first!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...