Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Pie Party!

Motherhood and apple pie-2 

 Well our new computer is dead again!  This time it's out for three weeks while in Kentucky.  Boo.  I sure was spoiled for a month or so with its superfast picture editing.  But I'll just have to work up some patience and dust off the ol' laptop since Grammy won't like going 3 weeks without Samuel updates.

Plus, I just finished baking my apple pie for TidyMom's pie party on Monday.  If you're interested, check it out here and read about the party AND a fantastic giveaway!  Should be fun!  What do you think Baked Goods?  Should you enter the world of pies too?

That's all for now!  There's a little guy hollering at me upstairs.  We're off to take Elmo for a walk!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...