Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Bedroom Fix-ups


Our bedroom is a tad bare in a few places. So I perused some blogs last week and came up with a few ideas. I had a frame that I didn't really like so I painted it and mod podged a wooden B with some scrapbook paper. Hanging wreaths, letters, clocks, etc. inside frames is quite popular right now so I thought I would try it. I'm pretty pleased with the results.


I found these canvasses at Hobby Lobby in the 90% off section. They were originally turquoise and black and had a lady sitting backwards on a chair with some strange quote. I painted the edges brown, mod podged some more scrap book paper and inked the edges. Voila! $5 art for the space above our bed.

Have a lovely day, friends!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...