Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Tasty Tuesday

We packed the camera in the stroller this morning with plans to stop by the marina park on our way back home from our walk. But they were weed eating around the playground and sand was blowing everywhere. Not to mention we were already sweating ALOT. So we just went straight home instead. All of that to say we have no new pictures today but I thought it would be fun to do a comparison shot from this year and last year. A lot changes in a year!


Some bloggers have themes like Tasty Tuesday or Wordless Wednesday. I'm not that organized and just blog when I have some pictures. But today I have a recipe and it's Tuesday so here you go...Tasty Tuesday!

Peanut Butter Bites

1/2 cup peanut butter
3/4 cup oats
1 T. honey
3/4 cup chocolate chips

Mix together the peanut butter, oats and honey in a medium bowl. Form into small balls (I made mine slightly larger than marbles.) and place on a greased cookie sheet. Melt chocolate chips. Dip the peanut butter balls in chocolate and place back on cookie sheet. Refrigerate until set.


Mike comes from a long line of snackers so I'm always looking for good snack ideas for him. Usually I try to make something that I don't really like so that I'm not tempted but these were a mistake because they are delicious! At least they're not too bad for you if you stick to one or two. Try these. You will not be sorry!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Samuel is getting so big! It is amazing how much they change the first couple of years, isn't it? We have climbers also. Mary now knocks on my bedroom door when she wakes up from her nap and climbs out of the playpen! First, she throws out her lamb so she'll have it when she's free.

I'll have to try the recipe with the boys this summer. They could probably put them together themselves, plus it won't heat up the kitchen.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...