Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

Bath time and New Discoveries


I read somewhere that the bathtub is a good place to take pictures of busy toddlers because they can't run away from you. We haven't had bath pictures for awhile so I took the camera with us when we were getting ready for church Wed. night.


Don't you stack your toys on the side of the tub? They're ready when you need them!



I will put my fingers on that lens if you don't hurry!


Looking for his belly button



I like this one because you can see the water coming out of the cup.




The problem with bath pictures is that it's hard to keep the camera from getting wet. We have a splasher.







Look what I found this week?

We have a climber, friends.


Not too happy about getting down from the chair.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...