Pages

Friday, April 2, 2010

House Updates


Living/Dining with curtains. I ordered these online from Wal-Mart and they were not what I thought I was ordering but I'm really pleased with how they turned out. And Samuel is doing a good job of leaving them alone. He has to be reminded occasionally but most of the time just points and shakes his head no.

I found the kitchen window idea on a blog. My sewing machine is in sad shape so I used fusible webbing which works much better than I thought. I might change out the ribbon to something a little more dramatic but for now I like them and the color they add to the kitchen!



My ironing board has become my best friend this week but I am excited to have windows with color. It never feels like home until we have something on the windows. Now we're ready for a dinner party if we only knew people to invite. HA!

1 comment:

Jen said...

The new place looks great, guys! We can't wait to visit!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...