Pages

Friday, November 6, 2009

New Hobby


I like to scrapbook but I do not like the mess or the expense (I'm

a little cheap. My Mama bought us Photoshop Elements for Christmas and I have recently started some research on digital scrapbooking. I like it because everything is on the computer and you don't have stuff spread out everywhere, it's faster (once you get the hang of it) it can be free (everything you see in the pic above I downloaded for free) and you can sit down and work on it when you have time even if it's just 15 minutes. Since Mike was gone this week I used the time in the evenings to watch tutorials and practice some photo-editing stuff. I still have a lot to learn but I'm pretty pleased with my first page. I would say it's a little better than our current blog header which I just figured out by myself.

I must have been feeling crafty this week because I also re-made my stocking and planned a Christmas hat to make for Samuel as well as a cute little Christmas ornament for the grandparents. Now that I re-made my stocking I think I'm going to have to re-make Mike's also. If I don't I'll just be looking at it the whole season wondering why I left it with the seams all over the place. I'll probably make an extra too since we'll probably have another baby someday and then I won't have to worry about two little ones and trying to make a stocking. Thanks, Mom, for that idea!

Hope you all have a nice weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...