Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

It's tough being a celebrity!

Well, first of all, this boy is one month old as of yesterday! I meant to post a picture but we were busy with housework and laundry and the day just got away from us.

Today we went to MOPS (mothers of preschoolers) for the first time and Samuel won a burp rag for being the youngest baby. Since MOPS is from 9-11:30 he needed to eat while we were there. So we snuck to the back of the room with a blanket and I prayed really hard that one of the 9th graders in the history class next door wouldn't walk into Leonard Hall. He ate discretely and no 9th graders appeared so we'll be going back next time with confidence!

Since we were already at the church, I decided to head over to the school for a visit. Everyone thought he was beautiful, of course, and I got to catch up with my students. It was a good morning and now we're resting this afternoon.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...