Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Check out what I discovered today...

My fist!
Who knew that I have a built in pacifier? Now I don't have to scream at my mom when I need to suck on something. And guess what else? If it falls out I can just put it back in. All by myself! This is great stuff!
And just so you know, my mom has figured out how to take videos of me talking and smiling. But now she just has to figure out how to edit them so you don't have to listen to 2 minutes of her being silly and a few seconds of me being really cute. I do keep her pretty busy you know, so it may be another day or two before you see videos. Take right now for instance, I have a poopy diaper and I want it changed NOW!! We hope you are all having a good day, we have to head upstairs to talk to the cowboy hat on the wall.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...