Pages

Friday, October 10, 2008

Updates

It has been awhile! Today was a half day at school so I am home blogging at 2:30! It's wonderful. Technically, we were supposed to work on grades this afternoon but I was finished and not feeling well so I came home. I think my morning sickness came back this morning. Is that possible? (Don't answer that if your answer is yes--it's not easy to be patient with squirrelly 9th grade boys when you feel like you are going to puke on them). I'm hoping it's a one day thing.

I went to the doctor yesterday. Everything looks great. I go back on November 5th and I have the gestational diabetes test that day.

Mike started his new job this week. It sounds a little bit stressful right now. He is losing an airman and the new airman that was supposed to be here next month got kicked out of the Air Force. So he is about to be two people short. All of that on top of the fact that he got the job because his flight wasn't doing their job and he is supposed to turn them around. Basically it sounds like a class full of 9th graders! Maybe I could give him some pointers! On the positive side, he's finally getting to be in a management position which he has been waiting two years for and his classes are not too busy this semester.

So that's about it from the Burns household. We really need to get started on preparing for Samuel's arrival but it is a bit overwhelming. I'm hoping my mom will help me next week!

1 comment:

Stu and Kaycee Fillmore said...

Wow. Good luck. Stu's been overwhelmed for about a year now, and they are so under-manned it's incredible. I'm surprised Stu hasn't had a nervous breakdown yet. Is he the FSO now? Well, good luck, and we hope the pregnancy continues to go well. So exciting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...