Pages

Friday, June 5, 2015

Ahhh, Summer

 

Summer is my favorite time to snap pictures of my kiddos.  Beautiful light and sweet little sundresses, it just doesn’t get any better.  One evening this week the older two were away and Avery was showing off in the front yard.  She is turning into such a little lady.  My baby is growing up faster than I am ready!

IMG_5814IMG_5816

Samuel is into playing the “raise your hand if” game.  Avery loves to play along and her hand goes up no matter what is called out.  Their favorite to tell her is, “Raise your hand if you’re 100!”   Doesn’t take much to entertain at our house.

IMG_5821

 

IMG_5824

M-E-S-S

IMG_5831

 

And finally, they were sitting sweetly on the stairs this morning discussing what we should do for the day so I had to get a jammy pic.  Sibling love.

IMG_5834

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...