Pages

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Santa Claus is Coming to Town

 

Molly is completely confused now that she has actually visited Santa.  When she hears the song (which comes on ALL THE TIME) she says, “but, Momma,  Santa IS in town!  We saw him!!”  To which Samuel answers with a very technical, matter of fact, disgusted with his three-year-old sister  tone about how you don’t visit the REAL Santa and blablabla.   He’s a stickler for the rules.  Such a first born.   I have no idea where he gets it.

 

So we saw Santa.  Molly wanted nothing to do with him. Like, don’t look at me, don’t touch me, I would rather be anywhere but here and I will throw a huge fit if I have to but I will not get anywhere close to him no matter what you bribe me with kind of dislike.  But then she stated at dinner that night the he was in fact her very favorite part of the day.  And that she told him she wanted a baby and a slushie for Christmas. 

 

Samuel wanted to dress like Santa and Avery is still small enough to plop on his lap with no choices.  So I leave you with the pictures.

IMG_2894IMG_4715

He will die when he’s 16 and I love it.

IMG_4716IMG_4720IMG_4724IMG_4730IMG_4732IMG_4735

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...