Pages

Monday, January 6, 2014

Flash Fun

 

I got some fun new equipment for Christmas that allows me to set up my flash off-camera.  So since we were stuck inside today we set up a little make-shift studio.

 

IMG_9740

The area we were working with was fairly narrow so I tried to extend it in post-processing.  It didn’t work out so well and they ended up looking a little unnatural.

IMG_9746

This onee worked better.  I think because I only had to fix the area behind his right shoulder.

 

IMG_9754

And the models get restless!

IMG_9762

I’ve seen this one floating around Pinterest and thought I would try it.  I never got the reflector angled right before he got tired so it’s a little dark on the left.  But that’s what practice is for!  Anyone want some photos done?  I would love someone else to practice on!

IMG_9763IMG_9777IMG_9793_edited-1

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...