Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013

Confused

For some reason I can't get my usual blogging program to work and I have no idea how to use Blogger.  For the life of me I cannot figure out how to upload pictures directly from the computer.  Somehow I got these photos into this post but I'm not sure I could do it again.  There are two small children in this house, one of whom has figured out how to turn the stove on and loves to empty drawers and squeeze toothpase out by accidently sitting on it and when she's not doing that she's insisting that I tote her around on my hip! So I think it's pretty evident that there's not a lot of time devoted to messing with the computer! So here are some recent pictures with a caption here and there and hopefully there will be more soon. :)
 
Tuesday was Superhero day at school. Also the day I added a brown glaze to the island.  More pics of that to come if I can figure out how to do it. :)

Molly is really into playing copycat with Samuel so she was trying to pose just like him.   I really wish I had noticed it sooner to get her completely in the shot.

Here we go.  This girl...we love her.  We had no idea anyone could have as much personality as Samuel does but I believe she's matched him. 

Apparently super heroes pose like this. 
 
 
OK onto some bath pictures from last week...
 


 
Silly hair for a silly girl.



When did he get so old?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...