Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Winter 2012-the year of sickness

Whew!  Our little family just can’t seem to kick the respiratory viruses this year.  Well, I guess I should say, the three members of the family that are in the states can’t seem to kick them.  Mike is staying quite healthy but he is also baby/toddler free.  (I’m guessing that he’d rather be sick. ha!)

Just about the time I think we’re all back in the land of the living someone starts violently hacking or oozing strange-colored snot like you’ve never seen.  Both children have been on antibiotics and even I’ve had two of them!  It’s crazy. 

But the weather is getting warmer and hope is on the horizon, surely.  So today we headed outside to enjoy this warm day.  And I broke out the camera which I haven’t done for quite some time.  After editing these pictures I just can’t believe Samuel is so grown up.  And Molly, well she’s a full-fledged sitter these days.  And has two teeth.  I can’t believe they are growing up so fast!

 

IMG_9020_edited-1IMG_9024IMG_9026IMG_9031IMG_9032IMG_9053IMG_9056IMG_9058IMG_9059IMG_9068IMG_9071IMG_9076IMG_9077IMG_9078IMG_9086IMG_9091

Did I mention that we’re halfway through the deployment?  Yippee!  We’ll all be together in Mississippi before you know it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...