Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

Silly

I haven’t been sleeping very well at night recently so if I happen to sit still during the day I tend to fall asleep.  This doesn’t happen too often (sitting down, that is) since I have a wild man with me all the time but occasionally I do.  Samuel caught me outside on the patio last week and tried to imitate Mommy sleeping.  As you can see he’s not very good at pretending to be asleep.  He’s just to silly.

IMG_0051IMG_0052IMG_0053IMG_0055IMG_0056

 

He has quite a repertoire of songs now but for some reason any time you try to get it on camera he always performs Jesus Loves Me.  But he has improved a little since the last time you saw it so here is the new and improved version.   He cheers for Papa at the end…not really sure why maybe he just thought Papa needed a little encouragement today!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Love that silly boy! The kids and I just watched a string of video clips on youtube. I never thought of putting our videos on there. Sorry you're having trouble sleeping. Just a little while longer and you'll be holding this sweet little one in your arms!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...