Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

First Sunday at Church

We skipped Sunday School but ventured out for the service today.  This age is great for taking to the service. She snoozed the whole time!

IMG_7611

This is how she sleeps most of the time if she’s not swaddled.  Cracks me up.  Samuel had this same pose when  you picked him up after a nap.  Funny how they can be so similar and so different at the same time.

 

 

IMG_7613vintage

OK, here’s a little better pose.  I couldn’t resist a few pictures.  I love this dress and the little satin shoes.  I also love that I can get down on the floor and take pictures now. Ha!

 

 

Here are a couple of pictures I didn’t post from Grandma and Grandpa’s visit:

IMG_7608

Mommy and Molly with our flowers from Daddy.

 

IMG_7610

Franma and Frampa (as Samuel says) with Molly.  Samuel wasn’t interested in pictures. at the moment.

 

We are so glad for all of the help we’ve had the last two weeks.  But I’m looking forward to tomorrow when it’s just the three of us.  We’ll let you know how it goes!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...