Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

macaroni and cookies

I found a box of colored macaroni on clearance at Hobby Lobby last week so yesterday we decided to try our hand at making a macaroni necklace.

 

IMG_7337

Once we worked out some silliness we got down to business.

IMG_7338

Turns out he’s a very good macaroni stringer.

IMG_7339IMG_7346IMG_7351

He even tried to match his shirt.

 

 

Today we made cookies.  You can’t make cookies without an apron.  Maybe I should try to make him a shorter, more manly apron.

IMG_7355IMG_7356

He’s a good helper!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Love Samuel's necklace. Get that boy an Etsy store! I'd buy from him. The boys have one vinyl camo-print kid-sized apron. I don't know where it came from, but if I ever find them, I'll let you know.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...