Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A year in review


I just finished Samuel's scrapbook for his first year. This is the last page so I thought I would share. I learned a few lessons...one being that I need to do the page for each month at the end of that month instead of waiting until the end of the year to do it all. But I have learned a lot about Photoshop in the process and I can work a lot faster now than when I started.

On a different note I have this recipe in the crock pot right now. It's delicious. Be careful with the amount of chilies in adobo. The first time I made it I put 2 Tbsp. in and it was WAY too hot. We like stuff pretty hot but it was really hot. This time I put in just 1 Tbsp. It's great with some sour cream and cheese and super easy.

**Click on the picture if you would like to see a larger version**

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...