Pages

Monday, November 23, 2009

Movin' on up

Checking out his new ride



Samuel got an early Christmas present today. He's starting to outgrow his infant seat and doesn't really like the fact that he can't see around when we're in the car. So we decided since he won't really know that we don't have any gifts for him this year he gets a car seat a few weeks early. I'm pretty sure he will get plenty in Oklahoma anyway. I hope this will make the trip to OK next month a little more enjoyable for all of us. I got it ready to put in the car but I can't get the old car seat out so we have to wait for Daddy to get home.

I had no idea how many convertible car seat options are out there. I did some research with friends and online. I found that some people are VERY opinionated about car seats and you can pay $400 for a convertible seat. Yikes. After reading many reviews and safety options I think we got a good one and we can still afford to send him to college. HA! I remember the day that we didn't even have seat belts in the back seat.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...