Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

We miss you Grammy and Papa!


This is bedtime last night. We sure miss Grammy putting on my jammies and giving me lots of kisses. And we wish Papa was here to keep me occupied until it's time for my bedtime snack. We're trying our hardest though, can't you see my brave face?
Last night was a bit rough. Yesterday we had a newborn photo session with our friend. It was a little traumatic for Samuel (we messed with him for 2 1/2 hours) and he slept most of the rest of the day. So at 1:00 this morning he was perfectly content to sit in the rocking chair and just look at me, wide awake. For about two hours! But he is a sweet boy and slept until 8:30 with only one quick feeding in the middle so Mom is still feeling pretty good today. It's time for everyone here to take a bath so we'll post more later!

1 comment:

Katie Smith said...

Aw, he is so adorable. This is Katie Smith from your old Sunday School at FBCO. COngratulations!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...