Pages

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Laboring on Labor Day!



Monday morning we got up, ate breakfast and decided to attack the basement. We went through every box, organized, tossed a lot and made a big Goodwill pile. In the process we found a nice, new comforter set that I picked up when I was volunteering at the Airman's Attic last year. I completely forgot I had it! So we did a spare bedroom makeover in the afternoon. I still have to get a tie-back for the curtain but not bad for a no-cost makeover!
Mike is camping this weekend with some guys from church. Last night I watched a movie with Emily whose husband is also camping with his church. Today I'm trying to do some house work and then maybe shopping a few sales. 19 week picture to come when Mike gets home!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...